Sculpt Maximum Energy Thermogenic Catalyst offers intense energy, weight loss, appetite support and metabolism support- or so says the label on the bottle of this dietary supplement from Cutler Nutrition.
Developed for weight management assistance, Sculpt Maximum Energy Thermogenic Catalyst can be purchased from the official product page for $49.99. It was designed for energy, weight loss and metabolism support. It has been made with natural, herbal thermogenic ingredients that include cutting-edge nootropics and stimulants, according to the official product page when this review was created.
Sculpt Maximum Energy Thermogenic Catalyst Ingredients
How does Sculpt turn you into a fat-burning machine? The answer should be found within the product’s formula. At the time of the writing of this Sculpt review, these ingredients included:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine,
- Caffeine Anhydrous,
- Neurofactor () (Coffee arabica),
- Banaba Leaf Extract,
- Grains of Paradise Extract,
- Cayenne Pepper Fruit Extract,
Based on this list, there are multiple stimulant and thermogenic ingredients in the formula that are often marketed as “fat burners” in the OTC weight loss industry. Some of these popular thermogenic ingredients include: caffeine, cayenne pepper, theobromine, l-theanine, etc.
Users are instructed to first assess their tolerance by taking one capsule twice daily. After tolerance has been assessed, users can then proceed to take the full serving (2 capsules) twice daily. One serving should be taken upon waking, with 8 ounces of water. The second serving should be taken 6-8 hours later with 8 ounces of water. No more than 4 capsules should be consumed in a 24-hour period.
Advantages of Taking Sculpt
The benefits that this diet pill aims to provide include:
- Increased focus and mental alertness – This is made possible with the help of ingredients such as caffeine and neurofactor, which is a patented coffee fruit extract. These ingredients can help support energy levels, which could be useful in helping you get through a long day.
- Burn calories at a faster rate – Some studies have found that grains of paradise can boost metabolism and increase the rate at which calories are burned. This could potentially help you in your efforts to burn off body fat.
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels –Banaba leaf extract (corosolic acid) is thought to help individuals maintain healthy blood sugar levels. This can be very useful when trying to stick to a calorie-controlled diet plan because when blood sugar levels are in healthy ranges, they can help to mitigate cravings.
That being said, do keep in mind that a few clinical studies are not enough to prove the overall efficacy or safety of an ingredient, especially in relation to its potential effects on weight loss. In short, none of the ingredients within the Sculpt Maximum Energy Thermogenic Catalyst are proven to cause weight loss.
Also, remember that this product does contain caffeine, which is a stimulant and can lead to some unwanted side effects including sleep disturbances, anxiety, jitters and so on.
Consult with your medical practitioner before taking Sculpt Maximum Energy Thermogenic Catalyst for your own safety and peace of mind.